Main menu

Pages

 Doaa to solve all problems

O Allah, I seek refuge in You from demolition, and seek refuge in you from deterioration, and seek refuge in you from drowning, burning, pyramid, and forbid you to Atakbtunai the devil at death, and forbid you to die in your path foul play, and forbid you to die for degas. Oh allah, I seek refuge in you from the anxiety, sorrow, helplessness, laziness, stinginess, cowardice, the debauchery and the predominance of men. Oh allah, I seek refuge in you from the effort of scourge, and the misery of misery, and the misappropriation of the judgments, and the smell of enemies. O Allah, I seek refuge in you from the demise of your grace, and your well-being will come, and suddenly your vengeance will come, and all the servants of your servant will be righteous.The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “O Allah, I seek refuge in you from worry and sorrow, and I seek refuge in you from helplessness and laziness, and I seek refuge in you from cheese and stinginess, and I seek refuge in you from the predominance of religion and the oppression of men.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari and others.
It was narrated that Anas ibn Malik (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I was sitting with the Messenger of Allah - may Allah bless him and grant him salvation. And the earth, O glory and honor, O alive, O Qayyum, I ask you, and the Prophet said - peace be upon him - to his companions: Do you know what he called, they said: Allah and His Messenger know best, he said: and who myself in his hand, allah has called in his great name, which if called It was answered, and if asked by gave, ”narrated by women and Imam Ahmad.
Muslim, that Osman ibn Abi al-Aas came the Prophet - peace be upon him - said: "O Messenger of allah, the devil has prevented me from my prayers and reading, wear it on me, and said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: That demon is called Hnzb, if I felt it and seek refuge with allah from him, and Atvl on your left three, he said: I did so and allah went away from me.

Watch DUA For Any Problem - Problem solving


 The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever is obliged to seek forgiveness will make him a way out of every tribulation, and of all his concern, and his livelihood from where he is not counted”.
In the Saheeh and others, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Our Lord, blessed and exalted, descends every night to the minimum heaven when one third of the other night stays.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
There is no god but Allah, the Holy Halim, there is no allah but Allah Almighty, there is no allah but Allah, the Lord of the seven heavens,
The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - was saying at the anguish:
 There is no allah but Allah, the Lord of the Great Throne,
 There is no allah but Allah, the Lord of the heavens, the Lord of the earth, and the Lord of the Holy Throne. ”


DUA For Any Problem, Problem solving, dua for all problems, best dua, all dua, all duas in english, arabic dua, doa doa islam, doa islam, doa khatam quran
reactions

Comments