Main menu

Pages

wa ufawwidu amri ilallah - most powerful duas

Explanation wa ufawwidu amri ilallah 

 Abu Hurayrah .. may Allah be pleased with him .. from the Messenger of Allah .. peace be upon him .. that he said: AllahAlmighty said: I thought when my servant me .. I am with him where he reminds me .. AllahAllahrejoice repentance of one of you find Dhaltah in prayer .. It is closer to Shubra .. I approached him to the arms .. And approached to the arms .. I approached him sold .. If I accept to walk I came to him running
It was narrated from Jabir ibn Abdullah that he heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) three days before his death.
About Anas .. may Allah be pleased with him .. He said: I heard the Messenger of Allah .. peace be upon him .. Says: Allah said: O son of Adam .. You did not call me and I forgave you for what was from you and do not care .. O son of Adam .. If your sins reached the sky .. Then ask forgiveness forgiven you and do not care .. O son of Adam .. You if you bring me near the earth sins .. And then you do not involve me nothing to bring you Bkrabha forgiveness

Watch the following video to learn more


 When do you think biallah  aza  wajal?

It is better to believe in Allah if he does what is required of Allah's grace and hope ..
But to improve the thinking when it does not work .. This is a wish for Allah.. And who followed the same passion and wished Allah Allah wishes is helpless
Good thought that there is a human act requires good thought in AllahAlmighty .. For example, if you prayed the best thought of Allah that Allah accepts it from you .. If silence too .. If ratified also so .. If you do a good deed
But to improve the belief in Allahwith your dueling with disobedience, this is the incapacity of the helpless, who do not have the capital to return to
Then he mentioned that Allah Almighty is more generous than His servant .. If a man draws closer to Allah an inch .. Allah brings him closer to him by arm .. And brings him closer to an arm .. Approaches him to sell .. Answer from his servant


wa ufawwidu amri ilallah, powerful duas, wa ufawwidu amri illallah in arabic, dua for job, dua for rizq, dua for success, dua for success in business, dua for success in job, dua for wealth, dua islam, dua to get a job, islamic dua, islamic dua for success in life, islamic prayers for success, wa ufawwidu amri in arabic, wa ufawwidu amri surah
reactions

Comments