Main menu

Pages

Ruqyah Syariah Against blackmagic jin Sihir and Jinns

Roquia to get rid of black magic

 alriqia alshareia full of alsanih

"I seek refuge in Allaah the Almighty from the accursed Satan,
  "I seek refuge in the full words of Allah from His wrath, His punishment, and the evil of His servants, and from the demons of the demons and to come."
((I seek refuge in the full words of Allah, all of the evil of creation))
 I seek refuge in the face of Allah, and in the full words of Allah, who are not exceeded by righteousness or ungodliness, from the evil of what comes down from heaven and the evil of limping in it, the evil of what is shed in the earth and the evil of what comes out of it, and of the temptation of night and day, and of the Touareg night and day, except Tariq knocking well, Rahman));
   ((In the name of Allah (three), I seek refuge in Allah and his ability from the evil of what I find and beware))
 ((In the name of Allah who does not harm with his name something in the earth or in the sky, which is the Hearer the Knower))

Watch the video to learn more


((In the name of Allah, I will raise you, from everything that harms you, from the evil of every soul or envious eye, Allah will heal you, in the name of Allah, I will lift you));
   ((Oh Allah, Oafni in my body, O Allah, Oafni in my hearing, O Allah, Oafni in my eyes, there is no Allah but you)), (three times); directed by Ahmed in the Musnad, and Abu Dawood in his Sunnah.
  ((There is no Allah but Allah, the Holy Halim, Hallelujah, Lord of the Great Throne, and praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds)); 
 world and the Hereafter, Oh Allah, I ask you pardon and wellness in my religion and the world, and my family and Mali, O Allah Ester Awarti and safe Rawati, Oh Allah, save me from my hands and from behind, and from my right and from the north, and from above, and I seek your greatness to be assassinated from below me ))
  ((Oh Allah, I seek refuge in your generous face and full words, from the evil of what you are taking his corner, Oh Allah, you reveal the sinful and fond of, Allah does not defeat your soldier, and does not succeed your promise, and does not benefit you seriously, Grandfather, praise and praise you)); .
 `` Our Lord Allah in heaven sanctify your name, command you in heaven and earth, as your mercy is in heaven, make your mercy in the earth, forgive us our sins and our sins, you are the Lord of the good, bring mercy out of your mercy, and heal from your healing on this pain and be healed. ''


Ruqyah Syariah, Sihir and Jinns, ruqyah islam, la roqya en islam, ro9ya char3iya, ro9ya char3iya mp3, rokia char3ia, rokia charia, coran rokia, coran rokia charia, ro9ia char3ia, roqya char3iya mp3, roqya chariya, roqya contre la sorcellerie, roqya protection maison, roqya sorcellerie, ruqyah syariah, surah al ruqyah, 
reactions

Comments